Each manuscript should be accompanied by a covering letter to the Editor in Chief, signed by all authors, stating that the authors want their paper to be evaluated for publication in the Journal of Islam's Political Studies. Moreover, no substantial part of the paper should not have been published elsewhere before the submission and during the revision time.
Covering letter contains
1. The manuscript title should cover the research and be typed in Bold.
2. Author and/or authors' name/s, their highest academic degrees (MD, Ph.D., ...), academic rank and department/s should be written after the title.
3. Affiliations of author/s including Department, School, University or Research Center must be completely mentioned in the submitted paper.
4. The complete address of the corresponding author in Persian will be submitted in the first page for scientific contact. This address includes telephone numbers, zip code, e-mail, and fax number.
5. The manuscript should contain a running title (maximum 50 characters) at the top of each page.
6. If the paper is an approved project of University, the project number, the letters signed by Research Deputy or affiliated institution must be presented to publish the article in this Journal.
Responsibilities of the corresponding author
Before publication, the corresponding author, on behalf of all co-authors, should legally declare:
1. the manuscript is not currently in press or under consideration or by any other publisher;
2. the work will not be submitted to any other publisher before our decision has been made;
3. the work is original and free from fraud or plagiarism;
4. whether or not they have a financial relationship with a sponsored organization;
5. to transfer the copyright of the article to the Publisher. This will ensure the widest possible protection and reproduction of information under copyright laws;
6. to compile and sign the “Authors statement and COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT FORM”, and upload in Journal website.
Guide for Author
*Articles must be written based on English rules and grammars.
2-Types of articles that this Journal accepts:
original article, review article, case report and letter to Editor-in-Chief.
*Review articles are accepted from people who have enough experience and a thorough insight of a particular topic, with reference to the acceptable number of published articles by the authors.
3-Structure of Articles
The manuscript should include :
*The number of article words (Up to 7000 words)
- Title page
- Name of authors
*The names of all participants of paper must be mentioned according to the idea of all authors.
- Abstract (200- 250 words)
- Keywords (4-7 keywords)
- Materials & Methods
- Acknowledgment (if needed)
*All contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship should be covered in the acknowledgment section. It should include persons who have provided technical help, writing assistance and head of the department that has provided general support. Financial and material support should also be acknowledged.
- The number of citations at the end of research should coincide with the cited numbers in the text. The number of figures and tables in the text and references should also be the same.
- References should be numbered consecutively with APA style.
- References should be numbered sequentially in the text, and then written consequently on a separate page at the end of the paper as follows.
- Attachments (figures, tables, questionnaires and pictures,…)
- The manuscript should be typed in Microsoft Word 2007 or newer.
- Line spacing across the entire paper is 1 unit.
- Texts should be typed with the Times New Roman font.
-Abbreviated words and phrases should be spelled out when first used.
You can download a sample paper in Microsoft Word format that is already prepared according to the above instructions.